Forum Discussion

Sjador
User
3 months ago

Accounting

Hello

Is there a MYOB student user manual and a task book where they can do activities on in MYOB?

6 Replies

Hannah_V
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, Sjador. Thank you for showing interest in MYOB.

Yes, indeed. We offer a wealth of resources to support MYOB users, including students. In addition to the student user manual and task book, we provide access to MYOB Academy, a free online training resource available through our website. MYOB Academy features step-by-step videos covering set-up and day-to-day tasks, offering a convenient and comprehensive learning experience.

To access MYOB Academy, simply visit the following link: MYOB Academy. You can sign in using your my.MYOB login details, which are the same credentials used for logging into MY Account or an online MYOB file. If you don't have a MYOB account yet, don't worry! You can easily create one by clicking on 'Need to sign up?' It's free and quick to do, and you don't have to subscribe to any of our products to get an account.

We're here to support your learning journey every step of the way. If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to reach out.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information. 

Cheers,    

Hannah

Sjador
      User

Hello 

Could you send me the specific link to access and open  the student user manual and task book. When I go to teh acdemy theres alot of information.   

Hannah_V
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, Sjador. We appreciate your prompt response. To access the MYOB Academy, please use this link: https://academy.myob.com/

If you haven't registered yet, simply click the Sign Up button located in the top right corner of your screen.

Let me know if you require further assistance and I am here to help you.