Forum Discussion

mweb
User
2 months ago

Impossible to contact MYOB with a query that does not appear on their "list" Asked to speak to a human and was advised only available between 9am and 9 pm , its two o'clock in the afternoon! ! How c

7 Replies

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi mweb,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. My apologies for the late response. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble reaching MYOB support. If you're calling within these hours and still having trouble, it might be due to high call volumes or technical issues. You can also try reaching out to MYOB through other channels. We have our online help MOCA to ask questions anytime you need help.

If you could give me more details about your issue, please let me know, and I'll do my best to assist you further.

Kind regards,

Shella

Hcbp
      Contributing Cover User

Hi

I need help too.  I cannot find anything to help solve my problem.

Is there an email or someone to talk to!!!

My problem is I am trying to pay employee super through MYOB and 3 employees have errors.

Their fund is correct their member numbers are correct the USI and ABN numbers are correct.

Still cannot pay.  I need this to be sorted so if some one can please get back to me that would be very much appreciated.

Regards  Jenni

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Hcbp,

Thank you for your post. To better assist you, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you're encountering? This will help us identify the issue and find a solution. Thank you!

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Regards,
        Earl