2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

BANK FILE UPLOAD ERROR

When i do payroll and submit everything i go to create a bankfile to upload to ANZ, upon doing so i keep getting hit with an error code "detail record contains an invalid lodgement reference" i have called anz they said it is a problem with myob and the bankfile created through MYOB is corrupt. I tried this process multiple times deleting old bank files and creating a new one i even made seperate bank files for all employees but still getting the same error.

This issue has only started to occur since getting the new update and connecting to the myob team function. our other myob account for the second comapny is working completely fine and has not been connected to MYOB team. I have been on the phone to MYOB for over 2 hours and have spoken to 4 diferent people and got hung up on... i called back again and am still on hold. Every employee i've spoken to clearly has no idea what the isssue is and how to solve it. This is becoming very frustrating as we have to pay our employees. Does anyone have any clue how to solve this or have experienced similar issues ?  i have attached the screen shot from ANZ website where i get the error code so you can see for reference. 

ScreenClip.png
3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,089 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,089Posts

74Kudos

132Solutions

Re: BANK FILE UPLOAD ERROR

Hi @amaris 

Thanks for your post.

I am sorry to hear you have issues with your bank file and that no one has been able to help you with this. I see in our phone support notes that Jess has given you several troubleshooting and testing ideas and offered to help you further if it won't be resolved today.

If you have any questions in the future, don't hesitate to come back to the forum!

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

amaris
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

i have tried emailing multiple times with no response from Jess. payroll is tomorrow and no solution has been found yet with no help from myob. i was supposed to recive a phone call on 13.07.21 but you never called. 

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
1,089 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,089Posts

74Kudos

132Solutions

Hi @amaris 

Jess tried to call you yesterday, but had no response. She has sent you an email this morning and is still working to resolve this issue with you.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post