Zohaib7
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Terrible Customer Service Re the overseas call centre

Hi there,

I think you should re-allocate the call centre back to Australia instead of considering the costs only. 

About two weeks ago, I have tried to connect 3 bank accounts for the company file 2 under the current serial number. I have been connecting to the india call centre. The background noise is very loud. We cannot even hear each other clearly, I can even hear someone was singing during the mid the conversation. Besides, the customer service person don't even know what is he doing, totally inexperienced. He disconnected and cancelled the three active accounts under company file 1 when I was call for the accounts under company file 2. 

I asked him to fix it, he didn't and the line was dropping off in a sudden. That is where and when the nightmares starts. I have called MYOB for over 10 times from Monday to Wednesday. A very long waiting time and been allocated to the indian call centre again and again. Nobody was actuall doing anything for fixing it up and the line always dropping off during the mid of converations. Until that Thursday morning, I was really angry and told the person who first pick up the phone that I need to be transferred to an Australian customer service person. Guess what, the Australian customer service got the issue resolved straight away. Regarding the accounts that are waiting for bank's confirmation under company file 2, he asked me to call back after 10 days.

On 14/09/2022, I called back again as the accounts are still not active and I have waiting for over 10 days. I have been transferred to the Indian call centre again. This is the worst customer service that I have ever talked to, I swear! He keeps dennying that he can see the bank details and refuse to check the things for me. And then he purposely put me back on hold for over 50 minutes until I hang up actively.  I have then called back to MYOB general line try to lodge a complaint. The person who picked up the phone call heared my story and refuse to transfer me to the complaint department. She mentioned that someone from MYOB will call me within the next 48 minutes. I have been waiting from that afternoon until the next day. No call at all!!!!

If I have not heard any feedback from the complaint team, I will definitly swich to a differnt service provider.  

3 REPLIES 3
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

145Kudos

378Solutions

Re: Terrible Customer Service Re the overseas call centre

Hi @Zohaib7 

I am sorry to hear you had this experience. I see your case in our system. Our complaints team's timeframe is normally 48 hours excluding public holidays. Since you lodged a complaint yesterday afternoon you could expect a phonecall from our team before tomorrow afternoon to resolve your issues.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Zohaib7
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Terrible Customer Service Re the overseas call centre

You know what the bank feed technical issue has still not been resolved!!!!! I have called MYOB bank feed team for several times and each time they promised that will call back regarding the technical issue, which they never did!!!!! I don't have time to wait on the call until reaching the customer service anymore!!! You know what, if the bank feed issue still not being resolved by this Friday, I will change to XERO.

SamaraM
MYOB Moderator
1,056 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,056Posts

48Kudos

150Solutions

Re: Customer Service Re the overseas call centre

Hi @Zohaib7 

I can see that you've been in touch with our Phone Support Team and that this has been resolved. 

Do let us know if you require further assistance.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post