Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

19Kudos

0Solutions

Accountedge pro to Accountright

Hi,

This is the first time posting. I am very disappointed with MYOB for not providing the service to enable migration from AccountEdge Pro to AccountRight Live. The only way I can do this with MYOB help is to manually export EVERY file into EXCEL and import them back into AccountRight Live. I have had to outsource this and found FGHTABLES to be able to do this very quickly. I asked and sent the file on Friday late afternoon, received an email that night at 10pm saying it was all ready to go, paid it on Saturday and received the file within 10minutes. There was no stuffing around, just a quick hastle free service. There was only a few things I had to do.  As I had several locations for my inventory, I had to upgrade my subscription to AccountRight Live Premier and I also had to organise my custom forms and custom reports myself. That's it, simple as that!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,949 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,949Posts

5,004Kudos

5,400Solutions

Re: Accountedge pro to Accountright

Hi @NigelD 

If you do need to look at moving to AccountRight from AccountEdge the MYOB recommendation would be to set a date to get your account, supplier and customer balances as at. You can then create a new company file in AccountRight and then add that information through the Edit>>Balances or Easy Setup Assistant.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post