Cover User
Shatin
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Changing from administrator to owner user

Hi,

I want to change my current administrator user to the compnay file owner as the previous owner has gone.

1 REPLY
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
27,076 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

27076Posts

3156Kudos

3969Solutions

Re: Changing from administrator to owner user

Hi @Shatin

Generally, to update the AccountRight Live Owner we would need to speak to the primary contact on the account/the current AccountRight Live Owner.  If that primary contact is not able to contact us we would be looking at arranging for a change of details form to be completed to have those details updated.

In your case, it looks like you are the primary contact of one serial number so we would be able to change those details for that serial number. You are also listed on another account, which you are not the primary contact on, we would not be able to change those details for you in relation to that account.

Although, in saying that, if you would like to send me a private message on the Forum with the serial number that you are looking at updating I would be able to have a closer look at your account. You can send me a private message on the Forum by selecting my username i.e. @Steven_M and selecting Send a message (right-hand side)

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post