Getting support

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User Kelly81
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

260Posts

88Kudos

0Solutions

Getting support

Two nights this week I have tried contacting live chat support and given up.

The other night I waited half an hour and wasn't served.

Tonight I waited nearly 20 minutes on two occasions and still didn't successfully get any staff member.

It seems that there is no staff member dedicated full time to live chat and when I went on tonight it said that one customer had waited 20 minutes to be served.

We're paying quite a bit of money each month for support that we can't get. Can this please be resolved as a matter of urgency. It costs money to sit around waiting to get served.

I have been trying to contact support to get a second online file.

I tried again and after waiting 30 minutes someone finally answered and it took me 45 minutes to get what I wanted because there was big long delays before each of my questions was answered. Something so simple.

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager Suja_P
5,868 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,868Posts

2,146Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Getting support

Hi @Kelly81,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble you had reaching us yesterday. Please be assured that we do have dedicated staff covering Live Chat during our operating hours. We are also hiring again and will soon have more team members to help you via phone as well as Live chats.  Having said that I have passed on your feedback to the team to investigate yesterdays coverage. 

As for the additional delay in processing your request yesterday, I believe this was due to some internal system issues that we were experiencing yesterday. We're sorry again for the inconvenience this has caused you.

Please continue to use this forum for any future queries you may have about MYOB products and services. We're always happy to assist. 

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Social Support and Community Manager

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

designad
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I've been trying for three weeks now to get in contact with customer suport over an urgent issue. 75 minutes on the phone without even being answered, 40 minutes on chat suport without being answered is standard. Still haven't managed to speak to anyone...this is a joke surely?

If I ran my business like this I would be broke by now.

I just rang again at 4pm and was told I was calling out side of normal hours 9am-6pm. WTF?.

By the way I've been waiting on internet chat now for over 40 minutes and it says an average of 23 minutes. 

Community Manager Suja_P
5,868 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,868Posts

2,146Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @designad,

I'm very sorry about the trouble you've had with reaching us these last few times.

I have arranged for one of our support team members to contact you tomorrow to discuss the issue you are experiencing. I have also passed on the details about the out of hours message you received today to our team to investigate.

Apologies again for the inconvenience. 

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Did my answer help?

260 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

260Posts

88Kudos

0Solutions

Hello @designad,

I'm not sure how that average is worked out but I always wait a lot longer than the average.

Mostly it's not answered for well over 30 minutes in my experience.

We keep hearing the problem will go away we are training more staff but the realitiy is that live chat says you are the ONLY one waiting....

I just live in hope it actually will improve one day.

Thanks.

Community Manager Suja_P
5,868 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,868Posts

2,146Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you for your feedback, @Kelly81.

I understand your frustration and am sorry for the inconvenience caused by not being able to reach us in time. As mentioned we are infact training new support representatives both here in Australia and in New Zealand.  Therefore we do expect to see an improvement in the wait times.

Having said that if you do ever need assistance, please continue to use this forum. As you've seen along with MYOB staff we have experienced partners and other users such as yourself, spending hours sharing their knowledge and expertise. 

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Did my answer help?

Highlighted
260 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

260Posts

88Kudos

0Solutions

Hello @Suja_P ,

Thank you for your reply.

What is really frustrating a lot of MYOB customers who are PAYING for support is the fact that for nearly 9 months we have been told "we are training more staff" and we've also been given dates that some would be online for help and there has been no improvements. $70 a month might not sound much to you but for us it is and especially when we are not getting all of what we are paying for.

Your suggestion regarding the forums is fine and yes there are people who dedicate their time, but we are paying to be able to contact live chat, or phone support so why can't we get help via the method we are paying for within a reasonable time like 10 minutes?

I don't like to sound angry, it is just so frustrating that no improvement has been seen in this time and also very few if any features put back that were in V19, such as the ability to scroll. It would take me about 5 minutes to enter my monthly invoices if I had that ability (which works on some screens) instead it takes me over an hour. MYOB promote themselves as saving businesses time but if you look at the huge number of ideas on the idea exchange that say "missing since V19) you will very quickly see that the live is WASTING huge amounts of time.

I can see a mass exodus away from MYOB very soon if there isn't some major changes made not only in terms of getting V19 features back but in reducing the time it takes to get support. Not sure that the CEO will like that but Xero and Quickbooks will. There has been a lot of noise about it in the forums and I haven't looked at Facebook or the likes but no doubt it will hit there soon.

Please can we get some fast improvement not only in support time frames but also in getting features put back.

I want to be able to PROMOTE Account Right but I can't while it is so hard to get support and many features that have been missing for nearly 4 years haven't been put back.

It would be useful if this feedback went to the CEO.

Thank you.

Community Manager Suja_P
5,868 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Community Manager

5,868Posts

2,146Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Kelly81,

We appreciate your honest feedback. I understand that being unable to reach our support team when you need help is a major concern for you. I have passed on your feedback to our management team. As mentioned in my previous response, we have recently hired and are currently training a fresh group of support representatives both in Australia and in New Zealand. So you should see a change in the coming weeks.

As for the changes and fixes to known issues, our developer team have been working through these. I'm pleased to say that the latest version of AccountRight Live - v2015.1 was released today. You will be notice that this latest update includes fixes to some previously known issues along with some exciting new features. Over the next few days customers with an active subscription will start seeing an upgrade option within their AccountRight software to upgrade to this version. 

More information on this update can be found in the AccountRight Blog - AccountRight 2015.1 now available.

Cheers,
Suja Pillai

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post