Angela14
1 Post
User

1Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

How can I lodge a complaint

Please advise how I can lodge a complaint. The "service" we have recently received has been so unhelpful as well as incorrect. Multiple different answers from multiple people and still we do not have a clear answer. I am surprised that a company as large as MYOB does not have a more professional service team that actually understands the product / businesses and am also surprised there is not a much easier way of contacting MYOB for assistance or to lodge a complaint. I believe we now have mulitple subscriptions we are paying for (when only one is needed). Really do not want to call your normal line again to wait again and then speak to someone who is inept.

5 REPLIES 5
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,478 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,478Posts

170Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: How can I lodge a complaint

Hi @Angela14 

Thank you for the feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies for the negative service experience.

We try to provide support in a few different ways such as our LiveChat, Community forum, and phone support.  If you have any specific inquiries you can post them here on the forum and the community as a whole can provide support and advice to resolve them. 

Can you please Private Message me with your serial number, best contact phone number, email address, and additional account details so I can assist in resolving this for you.  It looks like an email was sent to have the subscription renewed which is likely the cause of the double up. I can have a call back arranged so you do not have to call. 

Sorry again for the difficulties but I will continue to assist.  I hope this helps! 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JLS1800OnHold
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

We have had the same experience with MYOB.  We wait for over an hour to talk to someone and the problem doesn't get resolved.  On average we have to contact MYOB three times to get a resolution.

MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,478 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,478Posts

170Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @JLS1800OnHold 

Our current wait times for AccountRight has been about 8 minutes, have you tried calling today? I see this is your first post, if you have specific questions you can always use the community forum to help get tips, steps, help articles, advice, etc.  

If you're also experiencing difficulties with a subscription you can private message with the same information I requested from @Angela14 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JLS1800OnHold
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Our telephone call is answered wiith a reasonable timeframe however if we need to talk to someone regarding a technical issue we are then put on hold for close to an hour.

fedupwithmyob
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I am also having multiple problems with myob and will be lodging a complaint. The only contact information I received was to send a complaint email to: customer_service@myob.com

Hope this helps

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post