Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

How do you get phone support?

We have phone twice now. The first time yesterday about 50min then was cut off. this morning 45 mins then cut off. I called again this morning 2hours 40mins on the phone spoke to two people gave all my details and when escalated to a speciallist on hold for 5 mins before the call was cut off. Do I get a call back? I am on the phone again expected wait time 40 mins.

Our issue;

inventoried items zero quantitiy on hand yet the value is in a positive or negative. We can't fix because the value is falling into more than two decimal places, so when adjusting wont let us put more than two decimal places, not being able to may leave a value of 0.001 for example so wont allow the adjustment. This is an urgent matter given the amount of time we have spent on this. 

Note I cannot find a complaints line for MYOB

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,274 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,274Posts

5,816Kudos

6,465Solutions

Re: How do you get phone support?

Hi @Aust 

Sorry to hear that you have had that experience contacting our phone-based teams. If you do have any enquiry you are always welcome to post it on this Forum.

In terms of your enquiry, you mentioned you have some unusual values for your inventory. We do have a script that we can arrange for to be run over the company file that does impact items' history and has been known to address unusual numbers for inventory for a number of users. We are happy to arrange for that script to be run for you - we would need for you to confirm the following information:

• Where the company file is stored i.e. online or local
  • What the LAST FOUR DIGITS of the serial number is - Setup>>Company Information
  • What is the company file ID - Help>>About AccountRight

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Aust
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Steven M.

Have a look at our serial number and what has already been dont. What I need is for someone to call us and fix the problem. Looks like as well my post has now been hidden, shame if this is actually the case. A complaint is an opportunity to improve.

Can some one call? I am still on hold. getting close to 4 hours now in total

Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
43,274 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

43,274Posts

5,816Kudos

6,465Solutions

Hi @Aust 

Based on the notes on your account, I would recommend that the inventory script be run over the company file. I can see you do have a number of files on the serial number can you indicate the company file that is impacted - Help>>About AccountRight.

Note: If you would like to offer additional feedback on your experience this can be done through our Feedback and Complaints channel located on our Contact us Page.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

sam11
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

I love how it says you have resolved phone outages yet we are on here complaining we cant speak to anyone.

If a tree falls in the forrest but no one is around to hear it does it make a sound? 

If a customer is having issues but no one is on the other end of the phone to answer is it a complaint?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post