4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB LIVE - SOOO SLOW

Why is it so slow - cloud base is supposed to be super fast - its painfully slow back to the dark ages. When is it going to get better?

5 REPLIES 5
donnarobbo
3 Posts
User
Australia

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB LIVE - SOOO SLOW

i just came here to ask the same thing!! i have just upgraded to AccountRight -because i had to- and oh my goodness, how ssllooowww is this darn thing?????? i even did an actual timeing, on my old myob vers.19. it takes 15 seconds to open program to point where i can start to enter info.  new upgrade accountright, same thing takes 1 minute and 37 seconds, and then it gets worse with everthing that i want to enter. its like select something.........wait.............wait............wait..........then wait some more.... this is so frustrating.  i actually upgraded to accountright about 3 years ago but due to being so slow back then i actually went to the point  re-entering a whole month of entries and reverted back to old version.. i thought surely it should have gotten better by now..

so disappointed with this programme and annoyed that i had to do this just because the government says i have to  

Valued User Robert_Mitchell
160 Posts
Valued User
Valued User

160Posts

47Kudos

0Solutions

Unfortunately, profit at the expense of the customer has been the driver for MYOB. There has been alternatives to allow users to stay on Classic but I risk being banned for mentioning these on here. Many are giving up and leaving and who can blame them? If you are interested try Private Messaging gavin12345 for more information.

Cheers
Robert

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,759 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,759Posts

4,378Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Jojo2018  @donnarobbo 

There is no magic bullet to improving the speed of AccountRight 2019. Although, some clients have found some success with tips and tricks outlined on Speed and performance tips. Note: it doesn't work for all users and setups.

From a product development point of view, we are always looking at adding additional features to improve user efficiency and adding additional enhancements to current parts of the program. With some speed and improvements being planned to certain reports with the up and coming release (AccountRight 2019.3).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Jojo2018
4 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

4Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Why create a cloud based program that is impossible to work with. Thank god this is not our service program and only out accounting program.

MYOB needs to get up with technology - many other companies manage to run fast efficient cloud based programs. - We need to log on from anywhere these days not to a static desktop.

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,789 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,789Posts

1,385Kudos

0Solutions

HI @Jojo2018 

Thank you for your feedback, I have shared it with the relevant teams on your behalf.

As Steven mentions our team are continually working to develop and enhance the program to find new speed improvements wherever possible

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post