MYOB Team

1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB Team

I'm looking at using MYOB Team to record employees hours worked for payroll and job costing in Account Right, but there doesn't seem to be a way of recording Job Numbers against the hours. Am I missing something?

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator
3,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,538Posts

266Kudos

359Solutions

Re: MYOB Team

Hi @ChrisWatson

Thank you for your post. This feature is currently not available within MYOB Team, our article Getting started with MYOB Team has information on what type of Time capture types are available within the app.

Please do let us know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Partner
2 Posts
Partner
Australia

2Posts

18Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Chris, yes I am also seeking this same recording of job numbers option within this program

1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Chris, I was just speaking with somebody at MYOB and was told that job costing was not working with MYOB team but upon downloading the app and entering in a dummy timesheet and allocating a job I did actually find that this feature does actually work.  I'm left a bit confused as MYOB would tell me otherwise.

MYOB Moderator
3,538 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,538Posts

266Kudos

359Solutions

Hi @MMAS

Thank you for your post. So I can take a look into this can you please provide a screenshot of the job number being assigned to the timesheet? Also, can I please confirm what preference for time sheets you're using, is it for time billing and payroll or just payroll ? This can be found by going to Set up > Preferences > System tab. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post