MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Random Emails not sending from MYOB Accountright 2018.2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User Foodies
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Foodies
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

9Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Random Emails not sending from MYOB Accountright 2018.2

In the last 2 days some emails are sending from MYOB and some aren't.  The recipient email addresses are correct. They have worked in the past.  Nothing has changed. 

Why is their random issues with emails?  See attached image. We use this feature on a daily basis and it usually works perfectly. 
Please advise. 

random emails not sending.jpg
3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Stuart_W
811 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Stuart_W
MYOB Moderator

811Posts

140Kudos

122Solutions

Re: Random Emails not sending from MYOB Accountright 2018.2

Hi @Foodies

Thank you very much for posting on the MYOB Community Forum.

I can see you are using the AccountRight online emailing feature. On the far-left hand column you can see some symbols, namely the green tick, orange exclamation point and the hourglass. These symbols are explained in our help note Track email delivery status . Could you please hover over the sent email you are having trouble with and post the reply message which should show up. If the help window is not showing, please check the preference “Show Field Help When Hovering over a field” is selected (under Setup->Preferences->Windows, second from the bottom).

If you'd like, you can send me a private message with the emails in question and I can check whether there is an issue with them or not.

Kind Regards,

Stuart W
MYOB Client Support
Experienced Cover User Foodies
12 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Foodies
Experienced Cover User

12Posts

9Kudos

2Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

To anyone reading this post. My discussion with  @Stuart_W was taken to a private discussion due to server information confidentiality. 
The situation was resolved as follows:

As instructed by MYOB, I checked with Google Support that our Gmail G Suite servers were  using SMTP. They were. So no changes needed at my end. 
MYOB amended their servers to whitelist my domain. This fixed the email issue and emails are functioning as per normal again.

If you want anything more technical than that.....don't ask me!  All I know is that the MYOB tech peeps tweaked some stuff at their end and I'm back in business. 

Cheers and beers!  (Thanks to Stuart)
C

khurs
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
khurs
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Stuart, am sitting on hold, hopefully they can resolve my issues as easily.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post