MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Sending Emails from Account Right

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Contributing Cover User foxland
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
foxland
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Sending Emails from Account Right

i am having problems sending emails - invoices and statements- from accountright 2017-2

i have latest upgrade from myob

please advise how i can fix this.

many thanks

robyn

3 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
7,753 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

7753Posts

832Kudos

1083Solutions

Re: Sending Emails from Account Right

Hi @foxland

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of helpful information.

Are you able to clarify the following so that we can assist you in getting this resolved?

What issues are you experiencing?

If you are receiving any error messages what is the exact wording of the error message?

Does your company file sit online or on your computer?

Are you using Outlook or the inbuilt AccountRight emailing system?

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Contributing Cover User foxland
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
foxland
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

i am trying to send invoices and statements from accoutright

my files sit on my computer i believe i am using outlook altho i am up to date with upgrades

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
7,753 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

7753Posts

832Kudos

1083Solutions

Hi @foxland

Assuming you are using Outlook to send your emails out of AccountRight, you do need to have a compatible version installed locally on that computer, installed before AccountRight so that AccountRight can connect to it.

Additionally, both AccountRight and Outlook need to have the same levels of Windows permissions so that the two can communicate. You can check this by right clicking on the AccountRight icon and choosing the option to Run as Administrator. This will run AccountRight with full Windows Administrator permissions which can help determine if there are permissions issues present on your computer.

The other key thing to look at would be third party programs that could be interfering with the information being passed between the two programs. This could be programs such as your antivirus program, which you may be able to temporarily disable to see if that makes any difference.

If you are still experiencing issues we would need a clear explanation of the issues you are experiencing so that we can better assist you.

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post