Synchronising cards to Outlook not working

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Synchronising cards to Outlook not working

I have spent several days and several attempt to export my card file to Outlook, I am using both the updated program releases.  I have 800 cards and each attempt takes at least 24hrs.  I have tried to export all at once, then export just suppliers, then just customers etc.  Each attempt runs through and completes and MYOB message says it complete and cards are exported - but still do not have any contacts in Outlook.  Have tried to search and access folders in C:\Users\AppData\Local\MYOB\AccountRight\2019.4 and this still has not worked.  Any ideas or assistance would be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,334 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,334Posts

253Kudos

365Solutions

Re: Synchronising cards to Outlook not working

Hi @Plasticut 

This means that you have exported the cards successfully to Outlook and those contacts need to be added in the Address Book of Outlook for you to use them while sending emails. This can be done by following the steps given below: 

1) Select the People icon or people tab at the bottom of your Outlook screen.

2) Click on the " > " symbol on the top left that would show you the name of your folders that have the contacts from MYOB. 

3) Right click on the folder with your contacts and click on Properties.

4) Select "Outlook Address book" tab and tick "Show this folder as an email address book".

7) Save the settings and click on Mail icon at the bottom of screen. 

5)  Create a new mail and select the "Address book" on the top with the folder that you have added above.

6) Double click on any contact in that address book and you will be able to send an email to them.

You can find additional information on this on "Create address book" external help article. 

Please let me know if you have any questions on this.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post