2019.3 update

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Trusted User
75 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
Trusted User

75Posts

7Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

2019.3 update

We have a yellow band reminder to upgrade to 2019.3 showing on our MYOB Command Centre page. We want to get rid of it so no one clicks on it to upgrade. Last time someone thought it was a normal upgrade and now we are locked in to a year subscription that we didn't need.

We have tried to get rid of it by pretending to upgrade but even the link to accepting the terms and conditions went to an Essentials page not a terms and conditions page. We cancelled out of it so we won't get lumbered with another years forced subscription.

How do we get the yellow upgrade band off our Command centre?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,626 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,626Posts

4,973Kudos

5,357Solutions

Re: 2019.3 update

Hi @harper23 

When an update is available and your serial number is eligible for that update i.e. you have an active Subscription for that serial number, there will be an in-product banner to alert the user to that update. This is banner is not something that can be disabled. 

We do recommend that clients upgrade to the latest version to uptake on the advantages of that version. In your case, I can see that serial number ending in 5620 does have an active AccountRight subscription thus making it eligible for that upgrade. 

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Trusted User
75 Posts
Trusted User
New Zealand
Trusted User

75Posts

7Kudos

2Solutions

So clicking on the update is not going to lock us into a subscription for another year like the last update did? As I mentioned the link to the terms and conditions went to an Essentials page so we can't verify that we won't be locked in for another year.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,626 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,626Posts

4,973Kudos

5,357Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @harper23 

I would check the serial number in the company file - Setup>>Company information and ensure that it is the serial number that ends in 5620. As you have an active subscription on that product serial number and company files on that serial number can be upgraded to AccountRight 2019.3.

The prompt taking to you MYOB Essentials is unusual. In saying that, to ensure that you are downloading and installing AccountRight 2019.3 you might want to follow Help Article: Getting the latest version which will take you through the process of installing AccountRight 2019.3.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post