Account Edge Pro - Account Right Data Transfer

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Account Edge Pro - Account Right Data Transfer

Data Transfer nightmare - until we Iinked in with Micheal from a third party solution provider.

My Story

Step One

I engaged an IT consultant who said he could move all my data across - charged me over $1000. When I checked MYOB large chunks of data missing. Consultant proceeded to tell me I needed to contact a MYOB expert to move all customised information across - eg. Payroll Categories, Super, TFN, banking details etc... Grrrrr.

Step Two.

Engaged my accountant to source someone to move data across. Accountant had a partnership arrangement with MYOB. MYOB support less than helpfull another $3000 and data still not transferred. Double Grrrr....

Step Three

I looked on all sorts of forums and came across the third party solution. Spoke with Michael  - all data beautifully transferred within a matter of a day with no hiccups. All for $270!!!! YAY. Michael very professional and helpful post data transfer. HIGHLY recommend to anyone needing data transfer.

Best 

Sue 

Edit: Links and contact information relating third party service provider removed.  

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
98 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

98Posts

27Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Account Edge Pro - Account Right Data Transfer

Thanks for this @Sueshomecare, sounds like a nightmare and a very expensive one at that. R

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post