2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Can't get AccountRight Premier to download

Hi,

Even though we are using the download for AccountRight Premier (which we have a brand new subscription to), all that will download/install appears tobe AccountRight Plus which doesn't have all the features of the Premier version.  I have had out external IT perople work on it and even they can't get it to happen.  

Has anyone else had this issue?  

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,787 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,787Posts

1,380Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Can't get AccountRight Premier to download

Hi @laurell 

Am I correct in assuming your trying to download AccountRight Premier 201X and not AccountRight Premier v19?

Theres only one installer for all different levels of AccountRight 201X, as it’s the file itself that determines what version shows when the file is opened. When the file is open if you go to Help >> About, part of the information that displays will be the product.

Assuming the product shows as AccountRight Plus, then you can change this to AccountRight Premier by going to Help >> Change Product. Please note that the file can only be changed to a higher level product eg Plus to Premier. Additionally your serial number must be entitled to use the new version to avoid issues with confirmation of the file.

Once the file has been upgraded to Premier then the next time the file opens it should be in Premier and not Plus 

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

laurell
2 Posts
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Can't get AccountRight Premier to download

Thank you Neil, this fixed it up.  Neither I, not the IT company knew that you could just go in and change the product like that.  All fixed now.    Smiley Very Happy

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post