0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Confirming company file issue

Good afternoon

I have an old MYOB account right

Version 2016.1.18.2675

Company ID : 1

I have a standalone AccountRight on my PC, I cant confirm the company file, in the past if I come acrross issue like this, I could call the number and the customer service will send me a license file, but this time around the customer service is not around anymore

could you please validate my company file

1 REPLY 1
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

85Kudos

251Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Confirming company file issue

Hi @Warrent

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. Thank you for bringing your concern to us. We apologize that you are having difficulties contacting our phone-based team and for the problem you are having in confirming your company file. We appreciate your cooperation as we work to address your concern. 

Regarding this matter, since you are using the older version of MYOB AccountRight, we highly recommend updating to the latest version which you can find on our downloads page. There is no cost involved, simply install the latest version, and open your company file to upgrade it. This will allow you to confirm your file online. We have also updated our online help with this information: Activation and confirmation errors.  

If the information provided does not address your concern, please inform us so that we can further investigate and offer additional assistance.  

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,   
Leneth 

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post