Issues updating to the latest AccountRight

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User AmandaQld
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
AmandaQld
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Issues updating to the latest AccountRight

I've tried to click on the 'update' button that is sitting at the top of my page in MYOB Account right 2018.2 but when I click on it I am taken around in circles of logging back in and no update happens then when I log back in the 'update' button is still sitting at the top of the page.......... Why is this happening and is there another way to 'update' my MYOB?

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11642Posts

1357Kudos

1634Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Issues updating to the latest AccountRight

Hi @AmandaQld

When you click the update button prompt within AccountRight, the system will then try to download and install the latest update of AccountRight 2018.3. As each version of AccountRight 201X installs a separate icon on your desktop, if AccountRight 2018.3 was installed then there would be an icon for it on the desktop.

Additionally, if a version of AccountRight is already installed on a computer you aren’t able to install the same version on the computer again. If you did require the latest version then you can download it off our help article Getting the latest version

If the file was being opened in a non up to date version, like AccountRight 2018.2 then you would still see the update prompt. To stop that upgrade prompt from appearing the file would need to be opened in AccountRight 2018.3

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User AmandaQld
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
AmandaQld
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Issues updating to the latest AccountRight

Great thank you Neil. I knew it would be something simple.

I forgot about exiting out and logging in on the new icon.

Thank you very much.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post