Contributing Partner
Australia
Contributing Partner

5Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB Blog no longer being updated for new releases

As a Developer, we regression test against the latest version of MYOB to ensure that our customers are not inconvenienced by any unexpected incompatibilities when upgrading. We rely on knowing when MYOB upgrades their system so that we can inform customers that upgrading is safe.

The AccountRight Blog (http://community.myob.com/t5/The-AccountRight-Blog/bg-p/AccountRightBlog/label-name/release%20notes) is meant to be the place where new releases are announced. We rely on this resource to know when to run our regression tests. However since AccountRight 2019.2.1 there have been no announcements for AccountRight 2019.2.2 or AccountRight 2019.3.22.

Could MYOB please ensure that the AccountRight Blog is kept up to date whenever there are new releases.

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,166Posts

4,271Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB Blog no longer being updated for new releases

Hi @WesJones 

Ahead of the general release, we do release AccountRight updates to our Developer Community to ensure that their addons (and other factors) are working with the new release ahead of clients. AccountRight 2019.3 is no exception. We do notify the MYOB Developer Community of updates through various channels including the Community Forum and the dedicated MYOB API Board. For example, AccountRight 2019.3 now available* includes information on how to get the update and a copy of the release notes for AccountRight 2019.3

In terms of the AccountRight Blog, we will be releasing an article when the AccountRight 2019.3 update is available to all clients.

*Note: this is link is intended for members of the MYOB Developer Community at this stage.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,166 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,166Posts

4,271Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB Blog no longer being updated for new releases

Hi @WesJones

As the general release for AccountRight 2019.3 is underway, the AccountRight Blog has been updated with the AccountRight 2019.3 now available article. This article does list the changes and information on how to access the update.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post