AHinton
1 Post
User
AHinton

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Multicurrency issues account reconciliations

We have moved from AccountRight Premier V19 to AccountRight 2019.02.

The STP reporting is great but we have a problem with Multicurrency transactions.

When I run the Receivables Reconciliation Exception report we get an error of $1.89 AUD but if we run the Receivables Reconciliation (Detail) report we get an error of $0.29 AUD.  

The Linked receivables account ie the trial balance seems to be the same number in each report so its the subledger that is different. 

I have the same issue with the Payables reports, they are out by a few cents.  We have both USD and AUD debtors and creditors.

We are separately managing the accounts in an excel spreadsheet as the reports are unreliable.

Can you please look into this as a priority, thanks 

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,085 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1089Posts

135Kudos

143Solutions

Re: Multicurrency issues account reconciliations

Hi @AHinton 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

While AccountRight does allow for working with multiple currency, it differs in some functions from v19 as it is the classic version.  Please see How is multi-currency different from AccountRight v19, and Working with multiple currencies for additional information.  Please review this information to ensure that it has been set up correctly. 

If you haven't already done so, there is a compliance update AR 2019.2.1 which fixed a few bugs and would be worth updating to since it might save problems later. 

I hope this helps. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post