Partner Zone
Partner Zone

Why am I being asked to upgrade - I have!

Contributing Cover User brindkindy
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
brindkindy
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Why am I being asked to upgrade - I have!

Hi,  After I completed the EOFY finalisation (end of June 2019) and rolled over the payroll year I upgraded to the new version ie 2019.2.1 which included the compliance updates etc.  I have checked on myob that I am using tax tables current from 1/7/19 and my financial year ends 30 June 2020 so am not sure why I am still being prompted to upgrade to a version which I thought I was already on ie 2019.2.1.  Am I missing something?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Andrew_Y
803 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Andrew_Y
MYOB Moderator

805Posts

150Kudos

76Solutions

Re: Why am I being asked to upgrade - I have!

Hello @brindkindy 

Thank you for bringing your issue to the community forums.  I hope you will find it to be a good place for sharing knowledge and information.

Is there a particular screen or error message that you are seeing when being prompted for this upgrade? Please provide screenshots where possible so I can understand more about when this is happening.  It may also be worth clearing the Accountright cache and checking that you are attempting to open the company file and not any pre-upgraded company files.

You can also confirm which version you are running by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User brindkindy
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
brindkindy
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Andrew

Thanks for your reply.  Here is a screen shot asking me to upgrade and also where I have gone into the About Myob to confirm my version.  Look forward to hearing back from you.

Christine

MYOB Moderator Andrew_Y
803 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Andrew_Y
MYOB Moderator

805Posts

150Kudos

76Solutions

Hello Christine ( @brindkindy )

Thank you for clarifying with that image, much appreciated.

You may like to see if the advice in this thread Remove update Banner will help to remove the banner message.  It involves modifying a file name to stop the message if you have already upgraded so I believe it will be just the sort of thing you are looking to do as well.

If this has helped, and the linked information has been effective for your purposes, please consider marking this post as a solution to help others to find answers easier.

Cheers,
Andrew

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post