Partner Zone

upgrading

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Barbara28
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

upgrading

I am having trouble upgrading any of my four companies to the new version. I waited on the phone for an hour yesterday only to be answered by someone who sounded as though they knew very little about the product.

I was sent a link and still the upgrade would not take effect.

After much discussion it was suggested that I not upgrade - just wondering why the monthly fee if no one can help.

4 REPLIES 4
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: upgrading

Hi @Barbara28 

I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. So that I can assist you can you please let me know what error you receive when you try to upgrade? If you could provide a screenshot that would be great. Can I also get the last four digits of your serial number so that I can look into this for you?

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Barbara28
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

There are no error messages it just keeps flicking back to "open a file" with the bar at the top saying to "upgrade"  the last four digits are 0893 - my company's name is Monterey Gold Pty ltd.

I have checked the help page as one other user advised but it is still showing as 2019 version

thanks

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Barbara28 

Can you please try installing the latest version by clicking on the green Download button in this help article: Getting the latest version

You will need to select the Download button for either the PC edition or Server edition, depending on what you are using. Then open the latest version and upgrade your company files.

Please let me know how you go with this.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Barbara28
3 Posts
User

3Posts

1Kudos