AR2019.3 in tray

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AR2019.3 in tray

can anyone tell me where and for how long does myob store the documents sent to the in tray. In other words is it a legit document storage or do we have to keep up our usual doc storage routine for ATO purchases?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

222Kudos

221Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: AR2019.3 in tray

Hi @JAH31 

Thanks for your post. MYOB keeps and stores the documents as long as you have a live/active subscription on that file. It does not replace something like the cloud for storage. Please note that you cannot backup/bulk download these documents, so if at some point you no longer have an active subscription you would need to download these individually. 

I hope this clarifies. If this answers your post please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this post easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Does anyone know if at some point a bulk download option will be available. It would be way easier to back up things this way rather than first storing them to a cloud then uploading them to MYOB? I am now using the capture ap and if I could bulk download everything at eofy to backup, that would be great. Or is there another easier way?

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
12,765 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

12,765Posts

1,517Kudos

1,800Solutions

Hi @Samiauto 

I’m not aware of any current plans to allow for a bulk downloading of InTray documents, however this may be something that the team considers in the future.

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post