Australia
Altec
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Bankfeeds missing

I have 9 banks Debits and Credits missing in bank feeds.  I have checked the "hidden" and "approved" after reading some posts in here but no luck.  They are all dated 28th March.  I need to finish end of month so your assistance would be appreciated.  (I supposed I can enter the payments through Receive Payments so that the Customer Statements are correct, if necessary, as a work around).  What do you suggest?  Is there a way to pull them through to bank feeds now?

4 REPLIES 4
Valued Cover User LRBooks61
68 Posts
Valued Cover User
Australia
LRBooks61
Valued Cover User

68Posts

82Kudos

15Solutions

Re: Bankfeeds missing

That’s a very weird thing to happen.......as you suggest I would enter those transactions as you would and you will then have to reconcile in the old fashioned way also. 

Make sure that the bank balance in the bank feeds is correct also.

you have done everything I can think of to try and find the transactions ( you have changed back to current I presume)

lokks is like old school is the way forward 

cheers

lisa

Experienced Cover User Youngone
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Youngone
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

I also have the same issue, bank feeds from 28th March are not showing. And yet there is an out of balance which is excatly the amount of the missing transactions. Feeds from the 29th are recieved, matched and approved without a problem

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
2,000 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

11574Posts

1327Kudos

1627Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

HI @Youngone 

Our team are currently investigating why some clients haven’t received their feeds for the 28th as yet. At this stage I do not have an exact timeframe of when this investigation will be completed and that information will be available, however the team are working to get this resolved as soon as possible

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Cover User Altec
27 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Altec
Experienced Cover User

27Posts

1Kudos

2Solutions

Thanks to your team!  They must have sorted the problem out...the bank feeds from the 28th have now pulled through.  

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post