New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31089Posts

3929Kudos

4527Solutions

Column Width in Sales layout reverting to default

Hi Everyone,

We are aware that clients after upgrading to AccountRight 2019.2 are finding the Enter Sales window columns are not saving once the Enter Sales window is closed.

This has been raised as a high priority issue with our product development teams to investigate and resolve at the earliest.

In the meantime, a temporary workaround that has worked for most clients is included below:

1. Close AccountRight
  2. Navigate to C:\Users\--username--\AppData\Local\MYOB\AccountRight\2019.2\Layouts
    Please note that --username-- is the username that you are using to log into Windows with and AppData is a hidden folder so you would need to turn that preference on within Windows
  3. Delete all files listed except the RESET folder
  4. Navigate to C:\Users\--username--\AppData\Local\MYOB_Technology_Pty\Huxley.Application_StrongName_xxx\2019.2.xx.xxxx
    Please note that --username-- is the username that you are using to log into Windows with and AppData is a hidden folder so you would need to turn that preference on within Windows
  5. Delete the user.config file
  6. Once those files have been deleted, reopen AccountRight and then set your columns in your Enter Sales window (other windows will also be affected so they would need to be reset as well).

In some cases, an additional step would be required and that is to navigate to back into the Layouts folder and make those grid files readonly.

We understand the level of inconvenience this is causing our clients and are working on providing a permanent solution at the earliest. 

Thank you for your patience and do accept our sincere apologies.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
31,089 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

31089Posts

3929Kudos

4527Solutions

Re: Column Width in Sales layout reverting to default

Hi Everyone

Thank you for your patience with this one.

We can confirm that the next up and coming release, AccountRight 2019.3, will address this particular situation and the column widths will be retained in that version of the software.

AccountRight 2019.3 is due out later this quarter (Q3, 2019), however, we will do an update to this post when released to advise clients on the update and how to access it.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post