Customised form borders not showing on PDF

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User
8 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Customised form borders not showing on PDF

Hi All

I have a bit of a strange one.

My customised form/invoice prints correctly with all the borders and fields as it should be. 

But when i email my invoices, therefore generating a PDF and attaching it to the email, the invoice is missing some of the borders randomly and looks very messy and unprofessional.

I found some info online that suggest its actually the PDF reader thats mucking it up, i am using Acrobat reader.

So i downloaded one called CutePDF which was suggested in the forum but my computer/Myob still generates using acrobat reader(which i do not want to uninstall because i need it for other operations).

Is there another pdf reader that works better then Acrobat reader? CutePDF does not seem to be working as it is not a program that you can run rather then and option when you go to print then you can select cutepdf to create your pdf.

I cant recall whether this has always been the case or whether its happend since the last update.

Cheers

Michella

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator
1,902 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,902Posts

224Kudos

221Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Customised form borders not showing on PDF

Hi @Jonda 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

There are a variety of PDF providers you could try, Microsoft print to PDF is worth testing out if you haven't done so already.  Have you updated to the compliance release AccountRight 2019.2.1? This fixed some custom form issues and a few bugs but overall this does sound like a PDF reader issue. 

Let me know how you're going with this. If your inquiry is resolved please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post