EXPORT/IMPORT OF ITEM PRICING

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
132 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

132Posts

35Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

EXPORT/IMPORT OF ITEM PRICING

Hi Community

I need some help please on Pricing Levels in AccountRight. @Steven_M (I have tagged you in as you tend to explain things in a way that we understand if you are able to help, sorry it's that's a bit presumptuous)

I need to do a bulk export and import to establish a new pricing level for a new customer which we export to.  We have had all sorts of problems having the pricing show EX GST so our work around is to create a new pricing level for them with GST exclusive prices so....

When I export, the price levels on the exported data are not matching what we seeing on the item card.  Can someone please clarify for me?

We currently have 6 Price Levels on the Item Cards, only C (Labelled DIST AUS) and D (DIST EXP) are currently active.  We only have the price level in that qty over is always 0 so just the one qty break of price levels (?) as per the screen shot for my dummy example

When we export our Price Levels Break 1, the figures do not match what we are expecting to see as per the screen shot of the result of my dummy example.

ie Price Level C (DIST AUS) S/BE $12.50 but it exports as $24.95

Now we have some 2613 items (side note how can you exclude inactive items from export), over half return results as we expect.  The rest have varying qty breaks and therefore the correct prices are showing under different qty breaks fields (some upto 5).  But we have never had any invoicing issue with incorrect pricing pulling through as what is on the screen on the item card pulls through to the sale.

Is my understanding of price levels/breaks incorrect or is there something wrong with the set-up of our items?  How can I do a bulk export and import of data given the results we are getting?

Thanks in advance

AJHS

Item Card Price Level Example.JPG
Export Result Price Level Example.JPG
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,527 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,527Posts

5,095Kudos

5,500Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: EXPORT/IMPORT OF ITEM PRICING

Hi @AHJS 

I've seen the odd thing happening before with other company files and exports it generally indicates that the file may need to come in for a repair.

However, before we go down that road, I have some concerns with the second screenshot you have taken (i.e. the Excel one), have you modified the columns headings in that report i.e. you have DIST instead of DIST AU, EXP instead of DIST EXP? Perhaps as test export, all the item fields out instead of just the Price levels required does it generate the required export?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
132 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

132Posts

35Kudos

1Solutions

Re: EXPORT/IMPORT OF ITEM PRICING

Sorry Steven, I forgot to report back.  A few more "stranger things" happened and our company file went off to be repaired.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post