Email Invoice Settings

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Email Invoice Settings

Hi

I am a long time MYOB user and have just found that I cannot use the email invoice part of AccountRight 2016 unless I work online.

I don't particularly want to pay a monthly subscription for the privilege of emailing invoices and don't want to have to print and scan then email. (Not vaue for money)  Especially when I could email from myob to outlook directly.

Regards

Marilyn

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Former Staff
4,461 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

4,461Posts

314Kudos

699Solutions

Re: Email Invoice Settings

Hi there @MarilynA,

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum. We do hope you find it to be a valuable resource.

The ability to e-mail directly from AccountRight does unfortunately require your file to be stored online. This obviously does mean you need to be on a current subscription with us. The alternative if you do not have a current subscription (or don't want to have your file online) would be to have Outlook set up on your computer so you can e-mail through that instead. Please note in terms of functionality, there is no significant difference from e-mailing straight from AccountRight (e.g. it's just as fast, you can still track your sent e-mails from the Outbox folder, etc).

Please don't hesitate to post again anytime you require.

Warm Regards,

Tallie

MYOB Client Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post