MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

IN TRAY

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User HBNC
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
HBNC
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

IN TRAY

Hi,

I have been using the In Tray for a bit now but since last Thursday I have not been able to load a document in the In Tray nor can i view documents that have previously been loaded. I have tried clearing the Cache but this has not worked. Really need some assistance please.

Thank you 

5 REPLIES 5
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
HBNC
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

In Tray

Hi,

I have been using the In Tray for a bit now but since last Thursday I have not been able to load a document in the In Tray nor can i view documents that have previously been loaded. I have tried clearing the Cache but this has not worked. Really need some assistance please.

Thank you 

MYOB Moderator Neil_M
10,206 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

10206Posts

1130Kudos

1445Solutions

Re: IN TRAY

HI @HBNC

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great resource

I’d be inclined to switch the modem off for at least 30 seconds, which will clear the internal cache within the modem. In some instances, the cached information within the modem can cause issues with accessing some information online.

Additionally I would be inclined to try uploading a very small file to the in tray just to see if the upload process works. Ideally it would be worth using a file under 25 - 30kb in size just to see whether it uploads or not. This should help give an indication as to where the problem lies

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
HBNC
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your assistance, unfortunately we are quite a large business and i am unable to switch the moderm off, our Tech Support is only available on Mondays and Tuesdays, so I am waiting for them to assist me in that situation (to see what our options are). We do not have just a normal moderm to switch off as we run on quite a large server that never goes off. 

I have on the other hand tried to upload a document that was only 6kb and that did not work. at this stage we are at a loss as to what to do next.

I wil let you know how we go.

Thank you again

5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
HBNC
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi Neil,

I have had my Tech Support have a look at it, we are going to switch the moderm off later in the afternoon as we have a lot of people that rely on it our only window is to do it once everyone has gone home. 

But my Tech support has had a look at the diagnostics and can see there is an error back on the 5/06/2018, he has also noticed that my In Tray page has loading on it so it looks like it is stuck loading something. 

We will give the reset a go in the afternoon but do you have any other suggestions or am i going to have to call MYOB Support.

Thanks 

5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
HBNC
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

0Kudos

1Solutions

Hi All,

Turns out my PC was in meltdown stage and has now gone to heaven.

This whole Thread can be diregarded and I am very sorry for any confusion.

HBNC

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post