poppies230762
Contributing Cover User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoices keep reverting to 'tax inclusive'

Hello. 

I am using AccountRight Plus 2019.2.1. 

When entering invoices we have always entered the ex gst price in the 'amount' column i.e. ensure that the box for 'tax inclusive' is not ticked.

It is happening too many times that I will go to enter another invoice and the 'tax inclusive' box is once again ticked!!!  We NEVER use 'tax inclusive' invoices so hence it is definintely not because the last invoice entered and saved was 'tax inclusive'. 

Why does it keep reverting to 'tax inclusive'.  I have read other threads and have not been able to solve this issue.

Many thanks in advance!

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator Theresa_D
1,148 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Theresa_D
MYOB Moderator

1152Posts

139Kudos

148Solutions

Re: Invoices keep reverting to 'tax inclusive'

Hi @poppies230762 

Thanks for your post. I hope you're finding plenty of useful tips, advice and support on the community forum. 

Are you using a recurring transaction? Can you please list the steps you take so I can replicate from my end? The box you're talking about gets ticked as a default as far as I know but there should be a way to set it the way you mentioned.  I'll link Enter an invoice, quote or order;  Personalising invoices; and Import & export fields for reference and for other users searching this topic. 

I hope this helps. If your inquiry resolves please mark 'Accept as Solution' to help other users find this information easier. 

Cheers,
Theresa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post