MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

No option to print the aged payables window without running a report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Experienced Cover User MSWF
42 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
MSWF
Experienced Cover User

42Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

No option to print the aged payables window without running a report

Before upgrading to Accountright online we could always print an aged payables report directly from the card, now we need to close the window we are looking at and go through the process of running a report to print the same thing I was just in.  Time wasting and Frustrating!!

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
30,427 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

30427Posts

3771Kudos

4438Solutions

Re: No option to print the aged payables window without running a report

Hi @MSWF

Thank you for your feedback in regards to AccountRight 2018

A change has been made with the AccountRight 20xx range of products in regards to the Aged Receivables - Outstanding invoice analysis window. The window now is designed to provide the user with more of an overview of the balances of that card and what makes up that particular balance. 

The change does mean that there is no direct way to print from that particular window. If that information is required to be printed you would be looking at running the necessary Receivables Sales report. Alternatively, you could right-click on the table and select to Copy to Clipboard which will add it to the Window's Clipboard so you can paste into other applications such as Excel or Word.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post