Printed and emailed invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
neyedowu
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Printed and emailed invoices

Hello.

Our invoice delivery is set to print and email in the card files. When I record an invoice, the email version is generated and sent, but then the invoice closes. To print a copy to send with the goods, we are currently going into the transactions journal and finding the invoice, opening it up and printing it.

Is there a setting we can change to print an invoice and send an email at the point it is recorded? If not, is there a better procedure to produce the hard copies?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
4,899 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

4,899Posts

470Kudos

752Solutions

Re: Printed and emailed invoices

Hi @neyedowu 

When the invoice is recorded, you can either email it or print it, but not both at the same time by selecting Automatically Print or Email Sales when they are recorded under Setup>>Preferences>>Sales.

If you have already selected emailing option in these settings, a bulk way of printing invoices would be going to Sales>>Print/Email Invoices>>To be Printed and selecting the invoices that you need to print. Additional information on this can be found on Print or email sales help article.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post