Printing Jobs

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
KarenFr
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Printing Jobs

We have recently upgraded to AccountRight 2018 from 19.4.

I used to be able to print/save selected Jobs (or all) in one printout and choose to have them shown on separate pages.  I can't seem to do that now.  They all roll in together.  It looks like I have to print/save each Job separately.

Can this be fixed please?  It is much more readable.   

Also, when I save the Jobs printout as a PDF (I could see no other way of saving it), I get rubbish (see attachment).

Plus, when I print General Ledger Detail reports, I used to be able to select fields to remove (ie Jobs, Net Activity) so the reports would fit on an A4 page.  I can't seem to do this any more and when I print these reports, the numbers in the last column to the right are cut off.

I haven't had to export to Excel before and I don't really want to add that layer now.

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3
MYOB Moderator Stuart_W
811 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

811Posts

142Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Printing Jobs

Hi @KarenFr

Could you tell me which report you were running previously? The way AccountRight Live prints reports versus the way AccountRight V19 prints reports is a  lot different. Please have a look at our help note Customising reports for more details on various ways to customise reports in AccountRight Live.

In AccountRight live the report to print your jobs list is under Reports Index->Accounts->Jobs->Jobs List. If you hit Advanced Filters, then the drop-down list on Jobs you can select some or all of the jobs to display on the report. If you’d like to save this report click the blue arrow in the top left corner, then select Save and save your customised report. This report will now show up in “My Custom Reports” which you can run at any time.

To determine which columns show up on your reports, please open the report then go to Insert/Modify->Show/Hide and select or deselect the columns you want to show.

Please do let me know if you'd like any thing else at all.

Kind Regards,

Stuart W
MYOB Client Support
KarenFr
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Stuart.

I am sorry I did not get back to you sooner as it has been a busy week!

The show/hide function worked really well for removing columns so the reports would fit on the page.  Thank you for that.

The Jobs list information is ok, and I can print individual Job information easily, but how can I print all of the Job P&Ls on separate pages like I could in AccountRight 19.4?  When I print this report for all Jobs in 2018.2 (not live version), they all follow each other and are not clear.  If each job started at the top of a different page, it would be much clearer.  I still can't see how to do that in your explanation. 

Thanks,

Karen

KarenFr
3 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Stuart,

I just found it under Print Preview and separate pages - no problems now Smiley Happy

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Karen

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post