1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Printing remittance from to do list

Hi there, 

I have done a bulk payment run through the To Do List but am unsure of how to print remittance advices.  From what i can see you can only print these if you have done your run through pay bills or spend money?? 

Any help appreciated. 

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,462 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,462Posts

4,938Kudos

5,328Solutions

Re: Printing remittance from to do list

Hi @Keza 

When you create a Pay Bills transaction in the bottom right of the window is the Pay Bills Remittance Advice settings. This determines how the transaction is going to appear in the Print/Email Remittance Advice window i.e. To be Printed will appear in the To be Printed tab... 

Should you want to set a default Pay Bills Remittance Advice this can be done through the Payment details tab of the respective supplier's card. By setting a default Remittance Advice all transactions recorded for that supplier will use that remittance advice without the user needing to update that preference.

In your case, you are generating the Pay Bills transaction via the Accounts Payable tab of the To Do Lists. As such, to ensure you have the correct remittance advice setting for those transactions you want to set that in the Payment Details of the supplier's card. By doing that when that supplier's card is used for those transactions it will appear in the relevant tab of the Print/Email Remittance Advice window to be actioned.

Do let us know how you get on and if you require further assistance.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post