MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

Printing supplier report by job

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jack267
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Jack267
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Printing supplier report by job

Hi,

I am trying to print a report by Job (as the header) and then by supplier. So the report shows each job and which suppliers were paid for that job.

At the moment, I can only print a report by supplier (header) and then by job (attached). Is there a way to print it the other way around?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super Partner Jennifer_Kelly
425 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Jennifer_Kelly
Super Partner

425Posts

329Kudos

34Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Printing supplier report by job

Hi,

Did you try to run a Job Transaction Report? You can Customise this to filter for Source Journal = Purchases.

If you have the Default Transaction Memo set to show the Supplier name then this will come through line by line under the Memo field. 

If you need something more indepth than this then some of the MYOB Add-on reporting solutions will give you some very flexible Job reporting. See http://myob.com.au/addons/category/3/advanced-reporting/.

As an example our software Business Intelligence for MYOB provides very detailed reporting on all aspects of jobs, including Purchases. See the attached example run to excel. Here you can sort/filter by the actual Supplier Code/name also see Purchase Status i.e. Paid or still Open (unpaid), or report a a summary level with one row for each Supplier. You can also report over any time period, including accross financial years.  All details on our website.

I hope this helps

Jennifer Kelly CA
BI4Cloud- powered by Interactive Reporting
02 8011 1511
www.BI4Cloud.com
Jack267
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Jack267
Cover User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Printing supplier report by job

Hi Jennifer,

The Job Transaction Report and filtering for Source Journal worked.

Thanks for your help!

Jack

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post