Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Recompense for MYOB issues

Hi

I would like to know what MYOB intends to do about recompensing customers for the ongoing issues experienced by businesses with cloud based AccountRight?

i) We cannot conduct our business and lose custom and sales when MYOB is down.  I have two staff members  who cannot do their job because MYOB is down again.

ii) We cannot run payroll when MYOB is down.

iii) Wait times are ridiculous when we call the help line - up to 3 hours with no 'call back' option offered.  Surely good customer service would include a call back if wait times are so long.

iv) We have had issues in payroll where overtime does not carry forward correctly making it necessary to manually correct what is usually an automatic feature. - how can we be confident that anything behind the scenes including reports we generate are correct.

iv) I lodged a complaint on line months ago and only ever received the automated reply. No one has ever tried to respond to my complaint.  I reiterated this in a online chat with a MYOB staff member, again nothing was done to respond

v) To top it off, our monthly charge from MYOB has just increased by 10% yet the service has declined this past 6 months.

It is time that MYOB responded as ignoring or overlooking client complaints prompts them to contact the ombudsmans' office.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,953 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,953Posts

4,407Kudos

4,781Solutions

Re: Recompense for MYOB issues

Hi @KimCarnarvon 

If you are encountering a situation where AccountRight is unavailable, you could look at utilising the process outlined on What to do if your online file isn't accessible for a while. This will allow you to access that company file and work out that company file. Do note that this option is a last resort

I should also mention that at the time of posting we do have an issue with the activation/confirmation system which would prevent the company file from being confirmed. If you are experiencing a prompt to confirm your file do select the Confirm later option to confirm the file later and gain access. More information and updates when they come to hand in relation to this situation can be found on  Unable to Activate/Confirm - 02/09/2019 

You mentioned a situation were overtime hasn't carry across, without more information about that, I would recommend ensuring that you entering the appropriate hours/amounts when entering an employee's pay. Assuming it is listed on the employee's pay it will be appearing in the payroll reports for that employee.  Although, should you require further assistance on the enquiry don't hesitate to post on this Forum again, I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post