Australia
Davidv
Experienced Partner

22Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Supplier is not showing up in In Tray

Bug found - when using in tray and trying to filter on supplier - supplier is not showing even though it is listed in the open invoices - only way to filter is to click on the supplier column to group all invoices together and then arrow down to that supplier - some suppliers are showing in the search criteria but not all

(and yes we have checked that invoices have not already been attached to the invoice in question and that the invoice is still open in the system)

4 REPLIES 4
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,651 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28651Posts

3401Kudos

4215Solutions

Re: Supplier is not showing up in In Tray

Hi @Davidv 

Just testing AccountRight 2019.1 for myself and the In Tray Search Criteria option for Link to existing bill I was able to find all my listed supplier cards.

If you are experiencing a different situation we would love to see a screenshot of the Link to Existing Bills window not showing that supplier and also one of the relevant Supplier's card and also one of the Purchase Register>>Open Bills window. With this information we can investigate further and pass across to the required team if necessary.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Experienced Partner Davidv
22 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
Davidv
Experienced Partner

22Posts

8Kudos

0Solutions

have all screen shots for you - please advise where I can send them and the file details

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,651 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28651Posts

3401Kudos

4215Solutions

Hi @Davidv 

I've sent you a private message on the Forum with additional information to arrange for those screenshots to come in.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

MYOB Moderator Steven_M
28,651 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

28651Posts

3401Kudos

4215Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi @Davidv 

Thank you for providing those screenshots.

I've done some more digging and testing for you on this subject. From my testing, it does appear that supplier cards with a default foreign currency set on their card, the card will not appear in the list of the suppliers when searching. I do note that their transactions will appear in the list of transactions so you can select the transaction and link that document. Although, in saying that, I've lodged this situation and my testing as ideally, those supplier cards should appear in the list if you are able to link a document to them.

Currently, the workarounds would be to change the defualt currency on the card to AUD so the card appears in the list OR click into the Purchases table in the Link to existing bill window and select CTRL + SHIFT + F to bring up the advanced search to search for  said supplier:

Attachment2.PNG

Note: AccountRight 2018.4 & AccountRight 2019.1 are subjected to this situation.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post