User Access in Sales

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Cover User JPatonSSA
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

User Access in Sales

Hi,

A client has asked regarding restricting a user’s access to only be able to produce quotes from a MYOB Accountright Live file.

While I can restrict everything else, the user is able to create invoices and sales orders as they are coupled together in the “Enter Sales” screen.

Is there a way around this? If not, is it possible getting an add-on will be able to help in this regard?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
32,953 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

32,953Posts

4,408Kudos

4,781Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: User Access in Sales

Hi @JPatonSSA 

User access in AccountRight 2018 works on the principle that if you have access to the relevant window you have full access to all features of that window. For example, if you have access to the Enter Sales window you will be able to enter a quote, order and invoice for all customers. As such, you are not able to restrict access to only add quotes.

Personally, I'm not aware of any add-on that allows a user to only enter quotes. I would imagine you would be looking at a sales based add-on and then further investigating the user access for that add-on. A full list of potential add-ons can be found on the MYOB Add-on Solution Centre.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post