Long Service Leave Accrual Not Showing On Payslips

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Contributing Cover User JB26
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Long Service Leave Accrual Not Showing On Payslips

I have just updated to Account Right Live 2018.3 & I am hoping someone can help me with long service leave entitlement balance not showing up on employee's pay slips. 

When I have created the entitlement I have clicked to show this on pay advice.  All the entitlements do show up correctly when I print a pay cheque but it doesn't should I print a pay slip.  This is fine if I want to manually send each employee a copy of their pay advice but if I want MYOB to automatically email them for me the employees are then sent a pay slip which doesn't show the entitlements correctly.  

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
11,787 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,787Posts

1,380Kudos

0Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Long Service Leave Accrual Not Showing On Payslips

Hi @JB26

For AccountRight to display an entitlement on a pay slip, the entitlement itself needs to be used in that payroll year. This means that at least one pay slip needs to have hours recorded against the entitlement itself, and not just added into the carry over column on the employee’s card.

If the entitlement didn’t have any hours put against it on any pay in this payroll year then the entitlement wouldn’t pick up the hours on the entitlement and display it on the pay slip. To get around this 2 void pays can be recorded, the first putting one hour against the entitlement and the second to put negative one hours against the same entitlement. These would cancel one another out leaving the entitlement with the same balance and as there has been activity against that particular entitlement it should show up on the pay slip

Regards,
Neil

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Contributing Cover User JB26
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Long Service Leave Accrual Not Showing On Payslips

Thank you.  I was starting to think that was why this was happening.  I'm in the middle of fixing everyones long service leave, therefore it should be fine as soon as I have it all completed.  

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post