Payroll Advice report format and AccountRight 2019.2

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
34 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

34Posts

11Kudos

2Solutions

Payroll Advice report format and AccountRight 2019.2

My payroll advice report formats have changed after I have updated to version 2019.2. Did anybody notice this?

It is not for better or easy way to read employees pay advices. They all muddle up. I can send before and after pay advice if MYOB wants to see them as a secure message. It looks like filters not reading the commands.

As a example, when I set filters to Ascending to last name, will produce a report  ascending to first name and all payroll catergories muddle up in the pay advice. I need to send out pay slips to our employees today, please come back with a solution as soon as possible.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payroll Advice report format and AccountRight 2019.2

Yes I just noticed this and sent a separate post.

Pay Advices are only printing in First Name sequence.

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
37,507 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

37,507Posts

5,091Kudos

5,491Solutions

Hi @SPerera  @jacqui_tpr 

This is something that we have raised with the required team as a top priority for a future update. As you have indicated, the Payroll Advice report in AccountRight 2019.2 will sort employees by first name, previous versions would be in last name order.

A potential workaround to get those employees back in the previous order (i.e. AccountRight 2019.1's order) by removing the sort level of the last name field and just leaving the Payment Date listed. This may not work in company files and situations, just thought I would mention it as it has worked for me.

Attachment.PNG

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
34 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

34Posts

11Kudos

2Solutions

Thank you. Unfortunatly, alternative solution not work in my file.

I think, MYOB needs to rectify this issue sooner than later. Customers expecting using a software to make their tasks easier rather than make their tasks harder. Specially, it is not making any sense when employee card list, acctual payroll processing list, etc. sorting cards according to the last name acending order and reports come out otherway around. We have to put more time and effort to complete whole process. 

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, has this issue been resolved yet?  Only just realised my reports were doing the same thing?

Highlighted
Former Staff
849 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

849Posts

163Kudos

133Solutions

Hey @LeesaW1,

Welcome to the community forum, I hope you find it to be a valuable tool for information.

Thanks so much for your patience with this issue.

At this stage we are still investigating, we understand that a fix is important for our clients.

If you haven't yet, I would recommend subscribing to this post so you can be informed as soon as we have any more information on the issue- AccountRight 2019.2: Things you should know . You can do so by clicking the "subscribe" button in the top right hand corner of the page.

We really appreciate your patience and understanding.

I hope this helps to clarify things for you. Feel free to post again if you have more questions.

**If this response has been useful, please click the "Accept As Solution" button to help other users find this information.**

Cheers,
Maxine

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post