Payroll Liabilities Reconciliation Exceptions Report Query

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
127 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

127Posts

94Kudos

2Solutions

Payroll Liabilities Reconciliation Exceptions Report Query

Hi,

The Company Data Auditor includes this report and even though I have reconciled my payroll reports to my balance sheet and P&L, this report says I am out - see below.  I pay our BAS/PAYG using spend money, is this the issue or maybe date related? Can anyone help?  I have since checked my Tax Code Reconcilation Exceptions report and the same thing has happened....  Any ideas?

Capture.JPG

Thanks,

Sharon

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

144Solutions

Re: Payroll Liabilities Reconciliation Exceptions Report Query

Hi @SharonSL,

You are correct when you say the spend money is the issue. As you can see on the report, you have the Payroll Accrual Value and the Account Balance. In short, the spend money only affects the account balance.

When paying your PAYG we recommend recording the transaction using the "Pay Liability" screen in the payroll command center. The Paying Payroll Liabilities (click here) will help you when making payments using this window.

If the Tax Code Reconciliation report is out of balance the support article called Out of Balance in Tax/GST Information Reconciliation reports (click here to view) has a few things to have a look at.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Trusted Cover User
127 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

127Posts

94Kudos

2Solutions

Hi JakeN,

Thanks for your reply.  I have read through the notes you provided links for which has clarified the issue for me. However, the notes explaining the manual input required for the PAYG part when using BASLink seem counterproductive.

I use BASLink and wish to continue doing so, and apart from this report being out, it seems much easier to continue on as I have been that to change my BASLink form manually. 

Is there any other issue with this report being out that I should be aware of?

Thanks,

Sharon

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
1,419 Posts
MYOB Moderator
Australia
MYOB Moderator

1,419Posts

193Kudos

144Solutions

Hi @SharonSL,

To answer your question I have double checked with the information i have already provided and what we have at this point and time. I have found no additional information since I responded last.

I am glad this has clarified things for you.

Cheers,
Jake

MYOB Community Developer

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post