Australia
B_McGuire86
Cover User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Reverse / Delete Payroll

Hi,

I needed to reverse a payroll transaction as I had made incorrect job allocations and you cant change once processed. I did the first reversal correctly and then when I was re entering I accidently sent it to the Ellectronic Clearing House and from there I cant delete it. 

I tried to reverse that but it just made a duplicate transaction (screen shot attached). I know have two transactions in the clearning hourse that the system will not let me delete or process as the balance is zero.

When I select reverse transaction nothing happens and when I right click and select delete the screen just closes on me. 

Any suggestions? 

Screen Shot 2019-01-08 at 11.59.29 am.png
1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,795 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29795Posts

3649Kudos

4376Solutions

Re: Reverse / Delete Payroll

Hi @B_McGuire86

In theory, if you do have two transactions sitting in the Prepare Electronic Payments window that match i.e. a negative and positive you can tick both transactions and select Bank File. This will process a void transaction as the negative and positive value will cancel each other out.

Although it does depend on the way those initial transactions were recorded and whether they are marked as electronically and if the card does have bank information.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post