Superannuation Funds List

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
Experienced Partner STracy
26 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
STracy
Experienced Partner

26Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Superannuation Funds List

Morning,

I have started a new AccountRight Plus v19 file for a client.  Needs to be active and operating by 1 October.  There seems to be an error however.  Underneath the Superannuation Funds List (and when I try and add super info in the client cards) it lists the various Tax Types eg. Tax Free Threshold, HELP & FS Debts etc and not Superannuation Funds.  Please see attached screen capture.

Can this be fixed or do I need to start a new file?

5 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Neil_M
6,796 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Neil_M
MYOB Moderator

6796Posts

730Kudos

947Solutions

Re: Superannuation Funds List

Hi @STracy

Thanks for your question.

That’s something I’ve not personally seen before, and is definitely a little on the strange side. Out of curiosity does the file successfully optimise when you go to File >> Optimise Company File? When you optimise a company file it attempts to relink everything and as a result may correct this as it appears that it is just incorrectly picking up the wrong information to display.

Do let us know how you get on with the optimisation as if necessary we can consider getting the file in for a repair

Regards
Neil
MYOB Client Support
Super Partner Kym__Yeoward
1,288 Posts
Super Partner
Australia
Kym__Yeoward
Super Partner

1288Posts

667Kudos

95Solutions

Seems that the Super Funds list is instead showing the list of the different Australian tax tables available in AccountRight V. 19. - see Payroll - Payroll Categories - Taxes - then click on PAYG Withholding and select the drop-down list that appears.

26 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
STracy
Experienced Partner

26Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Hi @Neil_M,

I optomised the company file okay but the problem is still there Smiley Sad.

Thanks,

Tracy.

26 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
STracy
Experienced Partner

26Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Hi @Kym__Yeoward

Thanks for your response.  The Tax tables are showing correctly in the Taxes section, it's just the Superannuation Funds that aren't showing up.

26 Posts
Experienced Partner
Australia
STracy
Experienced Partner

26Posts

9Kudos

1Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Thank you both for your responses.  I have spoken to MYOB Support and whilst on the phone the same thing happened to them when creating a new v19 file.  It is simply a glitch in the system and you are able to delete the Tax Tables from the Superannuation Fund List without it causing any background problems.

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post