MYOBCommunity
Partner Zone
|
|
Partner Zone

AccountRight Plus v19 Student Edition for QUT AYB221

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Michelle00010
1 Post
User
Australia
Michelle00010

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

AccountRight Plus v19 Student Edition for QUT AYB221

Hi,

I require a download link for AccountRight Plus V19 Student Edition to complete my QUT unit AYB221.

I did find a download link and the file name is AccountEdge Pro EDU v15.5.dmg. However, upon double clicking this file as per the instructions, my Windows 10 does not have the necessary software to run this .dmg file, nor can it find the software to do so.

Please help as I am starting this part of my unit this week and I have been struggling over a week now to find/install this software.

Thanks

Michelle

1 REPLY 1
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,161 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29161Posts

3490Kudos

4280Solutions

Re: AccountRight Plus v19 Student Edition for QUT AYB221

Hi @Michelle00010

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

The latest installers for AccountRight Student Edition can be found on MYOB Student Edition Download links. The link you have (AccountEdge Pro EDU v15.5.dmg) is our MAC Student Edition which is suitable for installing on MAC OS.

In terms of AccountRight v19, we would need to have an AccountRight v19 Student Edition serial number to provide that download link. If you do have an AccountRight v19 Student Edition download serial number and would like the download link do send a private message with that serial number.

You can send a private message to another user on the Forum by selecting their username i.e. @Steven_M and selecting 'Send a Message' right-hand side.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post