Partner Zone
Partner Zone

MYO tafe file to MYOX file

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
COR
1 Post
Cover User
Australia
COR
Cover User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYO tafe file to MYOX file

Hi I'm studying at TAFE and have downloaded MYOB Account Right 2017.2.0 student edition.  I am trying to open the files the tafe have given me to work on and submit my assignments, but they are in .myo and i need them to be in .myox  I read the feeds on this forum, and tried to upgrade the file and its asking for the serial number that matches the file. But because its a TAFE .myo file I obviously do not have the serial number.  Please tell me what I need to do?  I am a regular MYOB user but need to complete this formal qualification. 

Cheers

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Product Team Haydes
6,147 Posts
MYOB Product Team
Australia
Haydes
MYOB Product Team

6147Posts

994Kudos

876Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: MYO tafe file to MYOX file

Hi @COR

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a great source of information.

To me this sounds like you're receiving the message: Serial Number does not match account. This message comes up for email addresses that aren't attached to a Serial Number to put the file online.

We can bypass this by upgrading the without putting the file online. There is a checkbox that needs to be ticked for this process. I suggest looking at this support note: Upgrade without putting your company file online

Please let us know how you go!

Cheers,

Hayden
MYOB Product Team
CorinneET
4 Posts
Cover User
CorinneET
Cover User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYO tafe file to MYOX file

Thank you !!!!!!  All my files have been upgraded!  thank you thank you thank you

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post