Australia
nillum

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Myob training company exercise files

Hi Everyone

My name is Anthony and i fondly remembering tinkering with a student edition of Myob in the early noughties kidding myself that I knew what I was doing. But that was probably the best thing rhat happened to me as it encouraged me do several of the face to face classes (remember those) which were held in the Burwood Headquarters Office; yes they were the good old days. Anyway i digress. As part of the courses i was given a manual and was able to download the training exercise files which i enjoyed working through. After a few years I would actually do the exercises from memory to test myself. I did this every couple of years because i really enjoyed the classes that much. Anyway i had maior meltdown a month ago losing not one but two major hard drives and the Myob exercise files was on one of these. I could restore a lot of files but not these files. No problem i though just use the training link to download but to my shock and horror I got a 404 HTTP error Houston we have a problem. I tried a few things but nada zippo which is why i am herel if anyone has a working link or can even email me the files that would be really really appreciated. The ones i am desparately after are:

Adnabced Processes, Time Billing and Inventory Managemeent. So please if anyone knows where i can get these then please reply. Thank you so much.

Regards

Anthony

2 REPLIES 2
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
29,198 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

29198Posts

3492Kudos

4285Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Re: Myob training company exercise files

Hi @nillum 

Great to hear that you have loved the MYOB training courses and still find benefits from it.

It sounds like the link you are after is MYOB training exercise company files. This contains a list of the exercise files that are intended to be used in conjunction with our earlier classroom training manuals and product ranges.

Note: MYOB do offer more up to date training on our later products and features. This available through MYOB Academy

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

nillum
2 Posts
User
Australia
nillum

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Myob training company exercise files

Hello Steven

Thank you so much for the link, you have no idea how much this is appreciated. Thank you again!

Best Regards

Anthony

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post