2 Posts
User
Yt_Ant

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

New Customer No Service Experience

I am evaluating different software to use and studying finance.

I downloaded and installed MYOB AccountRight Student and created an account online. I then paid $30.00 at 11.00am and tried calling MYOB to get the licence key which I have paid for. After 20 mins waiting to be answered, I was told I would be put to the IT division to get that actioned. ...then a one hour wait time to be serviced...No Thank you.

So far, not using the product I must say that service is poor and query why an automated process to send the receipt and product key together has not been implemented. 

When can I have my purchase confirmation email and the product registration key? ....PLEASE

4 REPLIES
MYOB Moderator Steven_M
23,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator

23585Posts

2665Kudos

3374Solutions

Re: New Customer No Service Experience

Hi @Yt_Ant

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge

I'm sorry to hear that you have had difficulty in contacting our phone support team.

Looking at your account, the order you have placed for the Student Edition version of the program is still sitting in a Submitted status and thus is not fully processed by our team and systems. Once that has been processed, can take up to 2 working days, the confirmation email with a tax invoice and information relating to the product, including your serial number, will be sent out. When that has been sent out you would be able to activate your company file if required.

Kind Regards,
Steven
MYOB Client Support
Yt_Ant
2 Posts
User
Yt_Ant

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven,

I suppose your response is all that I can expect. Its odd in this modern age of automation that a process of confirmation, emailing validation keys takes 2 or more days to produce what is a very simple task.

That said, other services have a far better response time and dont offer anything but immediate validation, a link to the software to download and a validation key.

By the way, its been more than two business days and I have NOTHING. 

Do you (MYOB) really care. I think I should just put this to facebook and see if other disattisfied or prospective customers really care either. We shall see.

Regards

Tony

Community Manager Suja_P
5,536 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Suja_P
Community Manager

5536Posts

1959Kudos

461Solutions

Hi Tony (@Yt_Ant),

Really sorry that your introduction to our software has left you feeling this way.

Please leave this with us. We've raised an urgent ticket with our team to resolve the issues you are experiencing. I'll be in touch as soon as I hear back from them.

I appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Suja Pillai
Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Community Manager Suja_P
5,536 Posts
Community Manager
Australia
Suja_P
Community Manager

5536Posts

1959Kudos

461Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved Solution

Hi again Tony (@Yt_Ant),

I have sent you a Private Message with a Serial Number for your Student edition of AccountRight. You should be able to Activate your file using this number.

Do let me know if you have any trouble with this or have any further queries regarding the matter.

Kind regards,

Suja Pillai
Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Didn't find your answer here?
Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post