Swinburne Serial number

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Swinburne Serial number

I am doing the Certificate 4 In accounting and book-keeping and not very impressed, that I can't access the software after 30 days.  I have 3 case studies to do & it's a 16 week course & I don't get an option anymore to use for student evaluation purposes.

I am not impressed & I have 1 week left to do my case studies at Swinburne.

Please change your software to allow university students access the software.  This is not a good way to advertise use of MYOB to students who are a week away from getting a Certificate 4 in accounting & book-keeping.

I don't get this with xero. People like me are the people who are going to be buying your software, so please be more accommodating in allowing book-keeping and accounting students to access MYOB Accountright.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
36,617 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

36,617Posts

4,970Kudos

5,352Solutions

Re: Swinburne Serial number

Hi @Jason483 

MYOB does offer an Educational Edition for Educational providers to generate company files for assignments, examples and other purposes to provide to students. These Educational Editions are intended to be used internally by that Educational provider for those particular reasons.

In addition to that MYOB does provide a Student Edition. This is intended to be purchased by students that are studying the use of MYOB software to complete their studies and be used in conjunction with the Educational Edition generated files. Student Edition can be purchased through our website - Student Edition and does have a small charge for the licence.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post