"We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later."

Highlighted
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

"We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later."

I am having trouble lodging IAS and BAS through the portal, I am coming up with the above message.

I have run a GST report - no errors

I have looked into settings, and all is well there.

I have yet to update to 2020.3, my IT department do not believe this will fix it.

running out of ideas.  Please help

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,712 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,712Posts

287Kudos

424Solutions

Re: "We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later."

Hi @AliceMM 

This issue can be fixed by upgrading to 2020.3. If you get the same error message even after upgrading, we can investigate further and provide an alternative solution, but you will need 2020.3 for that to work.

Let us know if you have additional questions on this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Re: "We’re having some technical problems and can’t open this activity statement right now. Please try again later."

HI

I have updated to 2020.3 and even tried the SE with no luck.

I don't really want to removed all my activity statement information and re-enter it as suggested unless it is definitely going to work. Is there another update or something that MYOB is going to do to fix the problem?

Any other ideas.

Thanks

Highlighted
MYOB Moderator
2,712 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,712Posts

287Kudos

424Solutions

Hi @Blue18 

When you login to your company file, please ensure that in the Sign In window,"Link this User ID to your my.MYOB account" is ticked. Once this is ticked, you should be able to lodge your BAS.

undefined

If the issue is still not resolved, send us your serial number by a Private Message so we can investigate further.

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Highlighted
Experienced Cover User
10 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

10Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi

This solved the issue

Thanks

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post